QLITE REV.A 7135*8 3.04A LED DRIVER specifications
This is most probably the world's most popular 17mm LED driver, and for good reason: It is super reliable, there is no noticeable PWM AND it features low battery warning and cutoff, among a host of other reasons.
- Input voltage: 2.8V - 4.5V
- Default Current: 3.04A
- Constant current
- PCB diameter: 17mm
- PCB thickness: 1.6mm
- Components height: 4.7mm
- Memory function (sets in after 2 seconds)
- No high pitch noises
- No visible flicker on any mode
- Reverse polarity protection
- Gold plated spring
- Gold plated contacts
- Low voltage protection: At 2.9-3V the light will switch to an emergency low mode. At 2.8V the light will flash 9 times to announce imminent cut-off.