Axis Micro R188 Magma Copper
The Axis Micro is an iconic fidget spinner in the spinner community. It has been to the heights of popularity and controversy. We're excited here at FocusWorks EDC to have the chance to resurrect this phenomenal fidget spinner under our brand. Its aggressively chamfered corners and smooth radii make it one of the best and most fidgetable spinners on the market.
- C145 Tellurium copper construction
- Finished with our special Magma process
- Threaded stainless steel buttons
- Hybrid ceramic R188 bearing
- Bearing retainer system for easy bearing changes
- Custom brass retainer wrench included
- Tungsten Carbide weights
- Weight 90g
- Approx. 2" diameter and 0.55" thick
If you would like to upgrade to ruby or clear sapphire or white or black ceramic weights follow this link to add your weights to your cart.
The Magma finish is a really cool finish with a small amount of texture to it. Applying it is an art and is not precise and therefore the colors can range from orange to purple to white. Our goal is to hold the color from orange to pinkish but it's not always possible. The coloring of the Micro R188 in the Magma finish is not grounds for return or warranty.