Axis Micro R188 Vegas Forge Random Dammy
The Axis Micro is an iconic fidget spinner in the spinner community. It has been to the heights of popularity and controversy. We're excited here at FocusWorks EDC to have the chance to resurrect this phenomenal fidget spinner under our brand. Its aggressively chamfered corners and smooth radii make it one of the best and most fidgetable spinners on the market. Each frame is serial numbered and dated. There are 30 in existence and this will be the only time this pattern is offered. Each frame has a unique pattern, the pictures are just examples of the pattern variations in this material.
- Vegas Forge 'Random' Pattern damascus steel construction
- Vegas Forge 'twist' pattern damascus steel inlay's
- Polished stainless steel threaded buttons
- Full ceramic R188 bearing
- Bearing retainer system for easy bearing changes
- Custom brass retainer wrench included
- Tungsten Carbide weights
- Weight 87g
- Approx. 2" diameter and 0.55" thick
If you would like to upgrade to ruby or clear sapphire or white or black ceramic weights follow this link to add your weights to your cart.
While we make an effort to ensure that spinners made from layered material are balanced, we cannot guarantee this and as such all sales of damascus framed spinners are final.