Axis Micro R188 Zirconium B-stock
The Axis Micro is an iconic fidget spinner in the spinner community. It has been to the heights of popularity and controversy. We're excited here at FocusWorks EDC to have the chance to resurrect this phenomenal fidget spinner under our brand. Its aggressively chamfered corners and smooth radii make it one of the best and most fidgetable spinners on the market. Each frame is serial numbered and dated. There are a total of 30 in this batch. An upgrade to Ruby or clear sapphire weights is available. Follow this link to go to the upgrade page.
There is a small scuff on one side of the frame and one of the buttons is a little crooked. The picture shows the scuff as best I could. It's wobble free and has no other cosmetic issues.
- Machine finished and flamed Zirconium construction
- Flamed Zirconium inlay's
- Polished stainless steel threaded buttons
- Hybrid ceramic R188 bearing
- Bearing retainer system for easy bearing changes
- Custom brass retainer wrench included
- Tungsten Carbide weights (ruby and clear sapphire available)
- Weight 75g
- Approx. 2" diameter and 0.55" thick
All B-stock sales are final!!